Patrick holds is a certified-Project Management Professional (PMP), a distinction he earned after graduating from Yale University.
Office Manager, Director of Marketing, and Lead Designer
Danielle applies her incredible attention to detail, style, and eye for perfect aesthetics to ensuring that projects look incredible.
Tommy has over 30 years of industry experience and applies his expertise on all of the projects he takes on.
Grayson is a recent graduate of the University of Virginia. He is committed to ensuriutmost upmost satisfaction for all of his clients.
Erik comes from a family of skilled landscape and nursery practitioners. He's always willing to put it all on the line to ensure the job gets done right.
Want to see your name up here?
Tactical Solutions Lawn Care is always looking for qualified employees to better serve our customers. Interested applicants should send an updated resume to email@example.com.
Why work for Tactical Solutions Lawn Care?
- Competitive Pay that exceeds the industry standard
- Paid Weekly
- Ability to grow with an up and coming company
- Consistent work
- Flexible hours
- Rewarding work
- Ability to create everyday
- On the job training
- Competitive Referral compensation for new clients and employees
- The ability to be a member of a winning team
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for a position:
- Provide your own transportation to Alexandria, VA
- Willing to work long days in a labor intensive role
- Clean driving and criminal record
- US Citizen or legally able to work in the United States
- Conversational in English
- Motivated to excel
- Willing to go the extra mile for the customer
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to effectively follow instructions and work independently when necessary
Additional desired experience, not required:
- Previous experience in the landscaping/ lawn care industry
- Former Members of the United States Armed Forces, all branches are welcome (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard).
- Experience operating landscaping equipment
- Knowledge of trees/ shrubs / flowers
**candidates willing to use their own vehicle OR Trailer (must be a truck/ 4x4 /SUV/ etc) to perform work will be compensated with a $10 increase in hourly pay AND repayment for fuel, miles, wear and tear on vehicle.**